Clayton & McCulloh was the first law firm in Central Florida (and possibly the State) to feature a Client Services Department. What is a Client Services Department (CSD)? Our CSD assist our Clients with any non-legal issues. This Department is a valuable resource for our clients and just another demonstration of our firm’s dedication to our clients.
- Provide administrative support with general information, and coordinate work requests with the Attorneys;
- Recommend and process discount and flat fee packages;
- Schedule meetings between Boards, Managers, and the Attorneys;
- Answer general questions about billing and invoices;
- Update your Board of Director information. If you prefer to update your Board information, please select this link;
- Update your new Manager information. If you prefer to update your manager information, please select this link;
- Monitor Board Compliance with Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations;
- Assist with complimentary Case Status Reports on any legal matters we are handling.