Community Association Law
"A community association is a nongovernmental association of participating members of a community, such as a neighborhood, village, condominium, cooperative, or group of homeowners or property owners in a delineated geographic area.” - Wikipedia
Community Association Law – the fastest growing area of law in the United States today and the primary focus of our practice since 1987.
- Community Associations include:
- Homeowners Associations (sometimes also known as Property Owners Associations, Civic Associations, Neighborhood Associations, and Owner Associations).
- Condominiums (including Condotels and most Timeshares)
- Mobile Home Park Communities
We handle every type of issues except criminal and tax issues (and then we will refer you to a firm that specializes in those areas) that can arise for a Community Association.
Using the box to the right, zero in on what we can offer to YOUR community.
- Overwhelmed with the responsibilities of serving on your HOA?
- About HOAs
- A Sampling of our HOA Legal Services
- Are you a frustrated Condo Board Member?
- About Condominiums
- A Sampling of our Condominium Legal Services
- Do you find being a Board Member time consuming?
- About Cooperatives
- A Sampling of our Cooperative Legal Services