Expanded Bullet Link
- Closings - C&M will prepare all the necessary documents and assist in the execution of all loan-related and other closing documents for the sale or refinance of your property.
- Contracts - We will review and advise you on the terms and provisions of a contract to sell property or we can draft the contract for you.
- Evictions - C&M will prepare, file and represent you in evicting tenants in both residential and commercial leases.
- Land use - C&M’s years of development and land use experience can be brought to your aid in assisting, guiding and advising you before municipal, county and state agencies.
- Residential Leases - We routinely prepare and review residential leases, drafting standard and special lease provisions based on your needs.
- Zoning Issues - We will advise our client on all relevant issues involved with zoning issues. We will also assist our client in seeking a change in the zoning of their land or to oppose a change in the zoning of land nearby before the municipal or county agency.
- Future Land Use changes - C&M’s years of development and land use experience can be brought to your aid in assisting, guiding and advising you before municipal, county and state agencies.
- Variances - We will assist our clients in obtaining variances and other changes to zoning and land use, as well as to other permits.
- Special or Conditioned Use Permits - We seek to advise and assist our clients in obtaining Special Use Permits, or in seeking to stop the issuance of a Special Use Permit.
- Cell Tower Leases - We will advise our client or negotiate on our client’s behalf cell tower leases or amendments/extensions to such leases.
- Billboard Leases - We will assist our clients in obtaining the necessary permits as well as negotiating the leases (or amendments thereto) for Billboards or other large regulated signs.
- Title Insurance - As members of The Fund, C&M issues title insurance through Old Republic Title Insurance Co. We can handle your residential or commercial closing or re-finance transition.
- Drainage Permits - C&M will assist our client with the preparation of, the negotiation and administrative hearings related to obtaining a drainage permit and any water management system plan.
- Wetland Mitigation - C&M will assist our client in the preparation of, the negotiation and administrative hearings necessary to putting together and receiving a wetland mitigation permit or stormwater water management system plan.
- Office and Commercial Leases - C&M assists many clients in the preparation, negotiation, termination, renewal, and litigation of office and commercial leases.
- “Determine Ownership of Real Property (Past ownership and present ownership)” – This is commonly called an ‘Ownership and Encumbrance’ Report. We will search the public records on any particular parcel of real property in any of Florida’s 67 Counties and provide a detailed report showing the current owner(s) of record and all encumbrances (e.g. mortgages, liens, etc.). We will also provide copies of all of the documents evidencing this title.
- Suits to Quiet Title – Our real estate title department and our litigation department can analyze the current ownership of any parcel of real estate, and if appropriate, bring a lawsuit in a court having jurisdiction over property disputes, to establish a party's title to said real property against anyone and everyone, and thus, "quiet" any challenges or claims to the title.